I post outfit pics and write about different aspects of styling that you can play around with to get outfits to look how you want. With fashion as a creative outlet, there is no wrong answer, but it helps to understand your tools 😄
📰 Latest Posts
- A tale of two dresses: an unintentionally pants-free capsule wardrobe
- Troubleshooting tips for when your outfit just feels off
- How to find outfit photos that aren’t the same recycled pins from 2013
💸 What item are you wearing there? / Where can I click those sweet, sweet affiliate links?
✨ Shop My Closet ✨ A catalog of my favorites and stuff I get asked about most often!
Or if you’re into audiobooks and want to divest yourself from Audible, consider 📚 libro.fm 📚 which gives 15% of profits to brick and mortar local partner bookstores and all the books are DRM-free. Yeah, you’ll own the MP3. (I don’t get actual money from being in cahoots with their influencer program, just book credits)
😸 Your content is super helpful. Can I give you money directly?
Heck yeah, you can send me tips through BuyMeACoffee. Thanks! I appreciate that you appreciate me 🥰
😤 I don’t wanna give you money
For more, check out the Resources page
- Airtable Base: Wardrobe Inventory and Outfit Log. A free template I made for using Airtable as a wardrobe and outfit tracking app.
- Learn more about Airtable and other logging methods in my post on Wardrobe Inventory and Outfit Logging Methods. One size (and tracking method) does not fit everyone! It pays off to do a little introspection before diving headfirst into filling out a spreadsheet, airtable base, or closet app.
Anuschka Rees’ The Curated Closet
If you want to refine your personal style and curate a wardrobe that reflects it and is appropriate for your lifestyle, I HIGHLY recommend this book. A lot of the content is available for free on the author’s website in the form of various blog posts as well. The approach I take in my own blog is largely based off of the one in this book.
Style Blogger Index
Want to find other bloggers (anyone who posts OOTDs on Instagram or a blog, not just professional influencers) in your size? Check out the Style Blogger Index, run by @timorous.me and find fabulous outfits on people of all shapes and sizes.
🙋♀️ Can I hire you to give me style advice?
If you have a quick question I’m happy to talk through a quick Instagram DM (no cost, I’m not popular enough to be totally swamped with DMs and I love talking style)! But if you want me to help you with a style overhaul or other sartorial navel-gazing, check out the options and pricing here.