I post outfit pics and write about different aspects of styling that you can play around with to get outfits to look how you want. With fashion as a creative outlet, there is no wrong answer, but it helps to understand your tools 😄
I am 5’1″ and usually a size US 10-12, depending on the brand/item. I’m a software engineer based in Berkeley, CA. Besides fashion, I love crocheting, taking pictures of the neighbors’ plants, Halloween decorations, and ballet ☀️
☕️ Supporting my work
If you are so inclined, you can send me a tip through BuyMeACoffee. Thank you! I appreciate that you appreciate my writing and photos 🥰 Replies/comments on my blog posts are also always appreciated, even if it’s through a comment on my latest Instagram post or through a DM.
🛍 Shop my closet
✨ Shop My Closet ✨ A non-exhaustive catalog of my items!
📰 Read my latest posts
- Wardrobe Round-up: October 1-7 2021
- Wardrobe compass: Fitted/loose vs structured/unstructured
- Wardrobe Round-up: September 22-30 2021
🙋 Style coaching
I would love to work with you on a wardrobe overhaul, outfit styling, or other sartorial navel-gazing! Check out the options and pricing here.
If you have a quick question I’m happy to talk through an Instagram DM, no charge. I love talking style!
For more, check out the Resources page
📊 Wardrobe Tracker
- Airtable Base: Wardrobe Inventory and Outfit Log. A free template I made for using Airtable as a wardrobe and outfit tracking app.
- Learn more about Airtable and other logging methods in my post on Wardrobe Inventory and Outfit Logging Methods. One size (and tracking method) does not fit everyone! It pays off to do a little introspection before diving headfirst into filling out a spreadsheet, airtable base, or closet app.
📚 Anuschka Rees’ The Curated Closet
If you want to refine your personal style and curate a wardrobe that reflects it and is appropriate for your lifestyle, I HIGHLY recommend this book. A lot of the content is available for free on the author’s website in the form of various blog posts as well. The approach I take in my own blog is largely based off of the one in this book.
🗄 Style Blogger Index
Want to find other bloggers (anyone who posts OOTDs on Instagram or a blog, not just professional influencers) in your size? Check out the Style Blogger Index, run by @themedianmoda and find fabulous outfits on people of all shapes and sizes.