Hello and welcome back! I’m trying something new and doing the wardrobe round-ups in video format this year. I’ve got some blog-exclusive posts coming up, but for stuff involving reviews, especially if it’s just an initial impressions and fit review sort of thing, I find that seeing video of the item just shows a lot more.
The Me of Now
- Hiking + mushrooms
- Pastel brights, shimmery color
✧ Adina’s Blog mentioned in the intro ☞ https://bluecollarredlipstick.com/
✧ Smartwool x Second Cut sock recycling ☞ https://www.smartwool.com/shop/second-cut-project-take-back-mail-in-bag-sw0000q6
✧ Buy Nothing Project ☞ https://buynothingproject.org/
👉 Heads up! This post contains affiliate links. I may make a small commission when you click on or shop through these links at no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting the site!
Unless otherwise noted, I’m happy with the fit of size listed. For sizing reference, I’m 5’1″ and my measurements are approximately 40″ bust/32″ waist/42″ hips, which for the most part fits as a US size 8-10 and 32DD bust. I wear US women’s shoe size 7.5-8.
Affiliate links in this section are marked with asterisks.
The Great Sock Upgrade
Yes, that is a lot of socks.
- REI Co-op Merino Wool Lightweight Hiking Crew Socks, Army Cot Green, M
- Smartwool Hike Classic Edition Full Cushion Crew Socks*, Bordeaux, M
- Smartwool Performance Hike Light Cushion Crew Socks*, Fossil, M
- Darn Tough Women’s Hiker Micro Crew Hiking Socks, M, Aqua Heather
- Darn Tough Women’s Coolmax® Hiker Micro Crew Midweight Hiking Sock, Light Gray, M
- Darn Tough Women’s Queen Bee Micro Crew Lightweight Hiking Sock, Willow, M
- Darn Tough Women’s Farmer’s Market Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock, (No Cushion), Ash, M
- Darn Tough Women’s Folktale Crew Lightweight Lifestyle Sock (No Cushion), Charcoal, M
- Socksmith Women’s “Pretty Fly for a Fungi” Socks, Green, Sock size 9-11 fits U.S. women’s shoe size 5-10.5
- Socksmith Women’s “Freaky Frogs” Socks, Purple, Size: 9-11 (Womens Shoe Size 5-10.5)
- Socksmith Outlands USA Recycled Cotton – “Toad Stools” Socks, Blue, Size: S/MD fits women’s shoe size 7-10.5 and men’s shoe size 5-9
- Baggu Crew Sock, Check Multi, one size
- Baggu Crew Sock, Wild Daisy, one size
- Baggu Crew Sock, Strawberry, one size
- Baggu Crew Sock, Lime Rose, one size
- Baggu Crew Sock, Ladybug, one size
- FP Movement Movement Classic Ruffle Socks*, Lilac, one size (I’d actually count this one as a proper activewear sock in terms of construction, although it’s not a merino blend)
One and Done
Jumpsuits, rompers, onesies, whatever you wanna call ’em.
- FP Movement Hot Shot Printed Onesie*, Indigo Combo, S
- FP Movement Fast Track Onesie*, Summer Night (blue), S
- Samantha Pleet Illuminated Catsuit, black, L (Fitted but not what I’d consider “catsuit” fitted everywhere except the bust. The arm holes are on the small side but not uncomfortable.)
- vintage French Creek floral elbow patch cotton cropped cardigan via Poshmark
Mostly outfits for working from the apartment this month, although I’ve been taking the train to the office again more frequently recently. Also a couple of hiking fits thrown in. It’s been fairly mild with temp range around 60F/40F. Overall kept it pretty casual, with lots of athleisure and walking friendly practical outfits with a bent towards a crunchy/granola vibe, and a lot more color than around this time last year! Still wearing a lot of corduroy, though.
I didn’t copy in the blurbs I wrote for each OOTD, but the original Instagram post I made for each are linked in the images.
Free People Cabin Ready Cardi L, A New Day pleated acid wash jeans 10, Gap belt, Birkenstock sandals
Vintage Jurassic Park patch chambray shirt via eBay, Free People Hot Shot Printed Onesie S, Aerie crop tank
Vintage French Creek cardigan via Poshmark, Free People Ziggy Railroad Overalls L (also own these in M), Darn Tough “fairytale” socks
Free People Janice One-piece jumpsuit S
Vintage French Creek cardigan via Poshmark, Free People Perfect Tee M, Columbia belt bag, Madewell Curvy Perfect Vintage Jeans in sumner wash petite sizing (runs large), Teva Women’s Terra Fi 5 sandals 8
Vintage Lee turkey sweatshirt via Poshmark, Universal Thread vintage straight crop jeans 10, New Balance Classics 574v2 sneakers
Free People Perfect Tee M, Madewell Curvy Perfect Vintage Jeans petite in sumner wash, Teva Terra Fi 5 sandals 8, Parks Project shrooms water bottle, Baggu canvas backpack, The Woods of Wonder (Etsy) fly agaric necklace