Clothes, shoes, and accessories I acquired, sold, or donated
Year to date: 37 items
Burnt orange baseball cap with embroidered monarch butterfly, $17.99 (Not from wish list)
Blundstone 1673 Chelsea Bootie, 8.5, $211.52
UC Botanical Garden baseball cap, distressed green, $19.61
Exploratorium retro style baseball tee, L, $0.00 (freebie from volunteering)
BDG (Urban Outfitters) grandpa cardigan via Poshmark, S, $35.33
Levi’s 90s style “Diana” sweatshirt in peach blush, XS, $52.78 (30% off sale)
Free People “Write About Love” dress via consignment, size S, $20.71
Madewell “Daisy Delight” enamel jewelry set (these are now sold out)
drop stud earrings $28.00
small hoop earrings $28.00
friendship bracelet set $26.00
pendant necklace $36.00 (pictured below)
Free People “Moon River” cardigan in sierra combo, size small, $107.07
I have a full fit / quick review post of it here.
Free People Moon River cardigan in cream, size small, $49.97
Free People Moon River cardigan in yellow, size small, $49.97
Free People Moon River cardigan in sierra combo, size small, $49.97
(yes, there are four of these)
Reformation “Vita” ribbed long sleeve top in black via Nordstrom, size large, $58.50
Not sure if it comes across here, but I have space buns and not the world’s tiniest sad single bun.
Free People “Tasha” thermal in ivory via Nordstrom, size medium, $51.00
Madewell via Poshmark “Sunday” flannel in Emmy plaid, size small, $50.81
Free People “modern femme” faux leather mini skirt in black via Nordstrom, size 10, $45.00
Madewell Multicolored Shapes Barrette $12.95 (sale)
Madewell Two-Pack Multicolored Shapes Alligator Hair Clips $15.40 (not in stock anymore, sale)
14 items. All from Poshmark unless otherwise specified.
Free People waterfall ruffle sweater dress size S $86.86
Anthropologie “budding blooms” striped clutch $78.12
BDG parker cardigan forest green size S $34.42 (planning to embroider this)
BDG “parker” cardigan forest green size S $30.05 (keeping this plain)
Uniqlo x IDLF plaid button front corduroy midi skirt tan size 8 $48.63
Uniqlo high neck ribbed top forest green long sleeve size M $18.04
(pretend the photo is dark green instead of olive)
BDG “parker” cardigan light gray size S $34.42
BDG “parker” cardigan taupe size S $22.41
JoyLab gray mesh ‘rosaria’ top size L $23.50
Uniqlo mustard long sleeve mock neck size M $18.04
(tbh I can’t tell whether this stock photo is supposed to be the orange or the mustard one, but I suspect it’s orange)
Athleta inclination moto tight size medium petite in reddish brown $56.27
Uniqlo x IDLF red plaid skirt size 8 $39.89
Anthropologie ett:twa “Wesley” top white size M $22.47 (eBay)
Anthropologie eyelet blouse size 10 $69.46 (ebay)
Things which haven’t actually left the house yet, but are queued up to leave
- style | Seychelles tan pointed-toe lace up boots – These need to be worn with long socks otherwise the raw finish around the top of the boot will chafe, and I usually prefer less chunky socks with this type of shoe.
- style, too large | linen blend green button-down shirt – Boxier than I really will wear myself, also it was a size or two too large. The fabric is very nice though, so I feel like I should try and alter it into a tank top or something, but I’m not convinced that will actually happen.
- style | H&M navy floral blouse – This is a nice blouse but it doesn’t really fit with 90% of what I wear anymore and I don’t feel like the color/pattern is particularly flattering on me.
- too small | Old Navy light wash denim shorts
- too small | H&M faux leather shorts
- style | Børn brown flat oxfords – The black rubber bottom feels more casual than I’d like. I got these on eBay originally when I decided to try out flat oxfords. I like oxfords, but these just miss on color (too dark of a brown to work well with most of my wardrobe’s colors) and the style.
- style | H&M Morris & Co printed skinny pants – mid rise, so doesn’t really work with my preferred silhouette, as awesome as the print is.
- style, poor fit | Madewell vintage perfect jean 28 regular – The 27 petite curvy fits better and even though I tolerated these before, now that I’ve worn the other ones so much I never reach for them.
- style | Uniqlo black pleated-front wide-leg cropped pants – moving away from the drapey-black-stuff aesthetic, and wide leg doesn’t really work for pajamas for me.
All sold (for basically no profit) through Poshmark, since the brick and mortar consignment stores are closed.
- too long, style | Madewell high-rise distressed skinny jean, 29P – Jeans take up a lot of space and I didn’t wear these often.
- too small | ASOS washed black denim mom shorts, 8 – All of these shorts are several years old, and while I can technically pull them on, it’s pretty obvious that they are at least one size too small. I rarely wear shorts anyway since discovering long skirts with pockets for hot weather (and I don’t wear shorts to the office), and the mid-rise, fairly fitted, rolled hem style feels dated as well.
- style | Uniqlo beige linen-cotton trousers, M– I just never reached for these over the green ones
- fit | Athleta inclination moto tight in lavender, M – this was more of a “return”, bought and then resold via Poshmark